Why CHOOSE Us
PDXA1 Realty Group of Oregon First team has the experience and knowledge to meet all type of requirements. Your PDXA1 Realty Group of Oregon First agent knows where to find what you’re looking for, and which houses are worth looking at.
We can share industry trends, interpret statistics, and advise you regarding the long-term value of the homes you are considering. We understand today’s challenging lending atmosphere, and how to foresee potential areas of difficulty.
We help you understand what sellers are legally required to disclose and what they can keep to themselves. We can help you decide what to offer for a house, regardless of the asking price. We guide you step-by-step through making an offer, requesting repairs and negotiating subsequent counter-offers. We know how to open escrow, how to negotiate around inspection findings, and how to get your earnest money back if necessary.
Ten Key Roles of your buyer Real Estate Agent:
- You will be our only client in the real estate transaction
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions so we educates you about the market
- Analyze and leg work and guide you homes that fit for your criteria.
- Keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market
- We use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible
- We negotiate for you
- We won’t waste your time unnecessarily
- We will guide you through the complexities of buying a house, eliminating hassles and stress
- As our priority client, you will have the advantage of personal, one-on-one as well as our web, social links and e-mail resources
- Last but not least, your satisfaction is our #1 priority