At PDXA1, we know that moving can be a stressful and an expensive experience. That is why we are offering a convenient, easy and free courtesy truck for our clients, non-profits and other charity organizations. Instead of making several trips in the car or spending money on a rental truck, our free rental truck will be a economical and quick solution to your transportation dilemma. Keep in mind that the free truck is based on availability. So, schedule your free truck rental in advance. Please read the FAQ sections for more information.
Free Courtesy Truck- FAQ
- Free truck is based on the availability. Please check the calendar.
- You will receive up to a maximum of 24 hours free. Additional time can be accommodated for special requests.
- You get a total of 50 miles/day free as a courtesy.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and you must be 21 or over, learner’s permits don’t count.
- A valid insurance card in your name is a must and must be presented at time of rental agreement, no exceptions.
- Please refill the gas tank.
- Please clean the truck and take all your belongings.
- A $10 cleaning deposit will be charged for the cleaning and maintenance of truck for all rentals.
- When you are done with the truck you must return it to our location.
- You are responsible for speeding tickets, accidents and safe vehicle operation.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking related issues.
Note: Please refresh your browser if the calendar does not refresh.